A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Kush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kush graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kush has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kush accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Kush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret B. Kush practice?
Dr. Margaret Kush practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allison Park, PA and Cabot, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Kush, Dr. Gretchen Kush, Dr. Gretta Kush, Dr. Madge Kush, Dr. Maegan Kush, Dr. Maggie Kush, Dr. Mamie Kush, Dr. Margarete Kush