A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Kush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Kush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kush graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kush has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Barnard Kush MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret B. Kush practice?
- Dr. Margaret Kush has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Kush practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Allison Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Allison Park Internists and Allison Park Geriatric Doctors.