A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Chen practice?
Dr. Margaret Chen practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Corvallis, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Corvallis Internists and Corvallis Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Chen, Dr. Gretchen Chen, Dr. Gretta Chen, Dr. Madge Chen, Dr. Maegan Chen, Dr. Maggie Chen, Dr. Mamie Chen, Dr. Margarete Chen