A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Chen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Li Wun Chen MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Chen practice?
- Dr. Margaret Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Chen practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Corvallis, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Corvallis Internists and Corvallis Nephrologists.