Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Craig
Dr. Margaret Craig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boone, NC, with other offices in Newland, NC and Jefferson, NC (and 11 other locations). She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Psychiatry and Psychiatry. Dr. Craig is affiliated with Ashe Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Craig has the following 2 specialties
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Margaret Craig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boone, NC.
Dr. Marshall Stein
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Boone, NC 0.01 mi41
Dr. Harold Elliott
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Boone, NC 0.01 mi28
Dr. Suzanne Mcadams
Boone, NC 0.01 mi26