A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Lagnese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Lagnese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Lagnese, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagnese graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Lagnese has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret J Lagnese MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret J. Lagnese practice?
- Dr. Margaret Lagnese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Lagnese practices Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gibsonia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians.