Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Technical Paint Representative  |  show details
by Steven D. Regan on Aug 22nd, 2014

Best doctor I have ever had. She takes care of me every year. Extremely competant and has helped me with all kinds of issues. I trust her 100% and you just know she is a great lady.

|  Great physician  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Lally is a wonderful dermatologist. The accuracy of her diagnosis and performance in removing the carcinoma is perfect. However, the staff is not friendly at all, they never smile and they act as though they really do not enjoy their position there.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Lally for melanoma skin cancer follow-up for 6 years. She is thorough friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a good doctor/dermatologist. Dr. Lally is a good doctor and some of the things being listed as negative should NOT be used in your decision process. I would also like to address some of the negative complaints. Insurance it is the patients responsibility to know what is accepted and verify this prior to your visit. Ive done this with Dr. Lallys office three times since being a patient and never had a problem.Appointment-name any type of medical specialist who doesnt have a long wait for an appointment. If it were an emergency (acne is not, skin cancer is) I guarantee you can get in quickly.Bedside manner-she a doctor sometimes she has to be clinical. She has to tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear.Office staff-they are not there to serve you. They are there to run the office. I have found everyone in the office to be nice, if you treat them nice. The nurse/medical assistants have all been very nice and thorough and professional.Wait time- I always arrive early and have never waited more than 5-10 min. beyond my appointment time. If your late then shame on you, long wait time is your fault.

|  Professional  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

After reading some of your comments I was wondering if this was the same Doctor that I visited last year.Today I made a return visit and I'm very impressed with Dr. Lally's caring and gentle manner she exhibited. She was recommended by my own Physician. I see why she was recommended. I was very pleased with her and I'd give her an excellent review anytime. Thank you for letting me share my opinion.

Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Lally saw my daughter. She did not listen to what she had to say re: her dermatology problem. She did not look at blood work she already had done nor did she look at the endrocrine report she brought. She didn't even let her know she was giving her a scrip for blood work she already had done. We had a question aferwards re: blood work and she and her office NEVER returned the call. She is a terrible Doctor!

Sep 24th, 2011

Dr. Lally was rude, and did not take time to listen about prior treatment/response to treatment. She acted annoyed and hurried and would not review proper medication administration methods. She also made some judgemental personal remarks.

|  Experienced dermatologist  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Lally was recommended to me by my boss. He forewarned me that Dr. Lally didn't have the best bedside manner but was an excellent dermatologist. Maybe she had had a bad day with him but she was more than courteous, caring, and concerned with my daughter and me. I highly recommend Dr. Lally.

Nov 30th, 2010

Not as good as expected. Receptionist not very courteous. She just calls out my child's last name followed by "mom" when she want's you to come to the front desk, instead of "can joey's mom please come to the front desk?". They's be great at the DMV

|  Nurse  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2010

Dr Lally called my house herself and stated that I missed an appointment and that I owed her $ 15.00. I proceeded to tell her that I changed the appointment and her office staff which was unprofessional made a mistake. She was extremely agitated and stated to give her the money..That was it!! A physician calling the patient herself , as if she needs the money. Too unprofessional for me!!

|  Lally Margaret S Md is excellent.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 8th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Margaret Lally is an excellent dermatologist. It takes a very long time to get an appointment with her. She saw my daughter, made a di...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Regular Patient  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2009

I wouldn't go anywhere else.

by anonymous in case I ever need her. Hope I don't on Nov 18th, 2008

Waited 4 months for appointment. Waited almost an hour to be seen. Very business like, unsmiling and seems uncaring. She was prettier before she started doing something to her face.

|  3 month waiting for appt. very rude office help  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2008

There seems to be poor communication with the office staff. There is one woman in particular who is rude. I have to wait over 3 months for an appt. for my son which I find is outrageous. My son is on Gateway health Ins. and even though he has been a patient of this doctor and he has a history of pre-cancerous mole removals, the office woman I spoke with said that Dr. Lally only accepted one type of Gateway insurance and she seemed to have little knowledge about which plan, other than they don't accept the plan with the green colored card....??? How confusing. I don't suggest anyone who is on Medical assistance should even bother to go there. Since it is very hard to find a dermatologist who accepts medical assistance I felt forced to accept this 3 month appt. and accept the rude treatment from the office woman. My son needs to be examined because of his past history. How sad for people who are on medical assistance.