inactive

Margaret S Lally MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 23rd, 2016
Outstanding all the way around.

August 22nd, 2014
Technical Paint Representative
Best doctor I have ever had. She takes care of me every year. Extremely competant and has helped me with all kinds of issues. I trust her 100% and you just know she is a great lady.

September 20th, 2012
Great physician
Dr. Lally is a wonderful dermatologist. The accuracy of her diagnosis and performance in removing the carcinoma is perfect. However, the staff is not friendly at all, they never smile and they act as though they really do not enjoy their position there.

July 19th, 2012
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Lally for melanoma skin cancer follow-up for 6 years. She is thorough friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a good doctor/dermatologist. Dr. Lally is a good doctor and some of the things being listed as negative should NOT be used in your decision process. I would also like to address some of the negative complaints. Insurance it is the patients responsibility to know what is accepted and verify this prior to your visit. Ive done this with Dr. Lallys office three times since being a patient and never had a problem.Appointment-name any type of medical specialist who doesnt have a long wait for an appointment. If it were an emergency (acne is not, skin cancer is) I guarantee you can get in quickly.Bedside manner-she a doctor sometimes she has to be clinical. She has to tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear.Office staff-they are not there to serve you. They are there to run the office. I have found everyone in the office to be nice, if you treat them nice. The nurse/medical assistants have all been very nice and thorough and professional.Wait time- I always arrive early and have never waited more than 5-10 min. beyond my appointment time. If your late then shame on you, long wait time is your fault.

December 23rd, 2011
Professional
After reading some of your comments I was wondering if this was the same Doctor that I visited last year.Today I made a return visit and I'm very impressed with Dr. Lally's caring and gentle manner she exhibited. She was recommended by my own Physician. I see why she was recommended. I was very pleased with her and I'd give her an excellent review anytime. Thank you for letting me share my opinion.

November 10th, 2011
Dr. Lally saw my daughter. She did not listen to what she had to say re: her dermatology problem. She did not look at blood work she already had done nor did she look at the endrocrine report she brought. She didn't even let her know she was giving her a scrip for blood work she already had done. We had a question aferwards re: blood work and she and her office NEVER returned the call. She is a terrible Doctor!

September 24th, 2011
Dr. Lally was rude, and did not take time to listen about prior treatment/response to treatment. She acted annoyed and hurried and would not review proper medication administration methods. She also made some judgemental personal remarks.

August 3rd, 2011
Experienced dermatologist
Dr. Lally was recommended to me by my boss. He forewarned me that Dr. Lally didn't have the best bedside manner but was an excellent dermatologist. Maybe she had had a bad day with him but she was more than courteous, caring, and concerned with my daughter and me. I highly recommend Dr. Lally.

November 30th, 2010
Not as good as expected. Receptionist not very courteous. She just calls out my child's last name followed by "mom" when she want's you to come to the front desk, instead of "can joey's mom please come to the front desk?". They's be great at the DMV

September 7th, 2010
Nurse
Dr Lally called my house herself and stated that I missed an appointment and that I owed her $ 15.00. I proceeded to tell her that I changed the appointment and her office staff which was unprofessional made a mistake. She was extremely agitated and stated to give her the money..That was it!! A physician calling the patient herself , as if she needs the money. Too unprofessional for me!!

March 25th, 2009
Regular Patient
I wouldn't go anywhere else.

November 18th, 2008
Waited 4 months for appointment. Waited almost an hour to be seen. Very business like, unsmiling and seems uncaring. She was prettier before she started doing something to her face.