A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Larrumbide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Larrumbide, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larrumbide graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Larrumbide has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larrumbide accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret F. Larrumbide practice?
Dr. Margaret Larrumbide practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.