A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Larrumbide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Larrumbide, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larrumbide graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Larrumbide has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret F Larrumbide MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret F. Larrumbide practice?
- Dr. Margaret Larrumbide has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Larrumbide practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.