Dr. Margaret Laycock Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Don't Cross Your Legs

Posted on October 18th, 2008

Thank you so much for caring about the fact that I could have been on a disease modifying drug and I wouldn't be as progressed now. I told you my legs went numb and you said don't sit "idian style"? Now with two kids later and having problems walking and using my arms. I could be a lot better off if you had of taken the time to really care about how I felt. I am sick of condesending doctors thinking that patients don't have real problems. I didn't have insurance and went through vocational rehabiltaion so you and the state didn't want to help me. So thanks for telling me that my legs wouldn't go numb if I crossed them. I now have a more progressive form of MS and you did nothing, but give me a great idea about not sitting indian style.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.