Dr. Margaret Laycock Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 18th, 2008

Don't Cross Your Legs

Thank you so much for caring about the fact that I could have been on a disease modifying drug and I wouldn't be as progressed now. I told you my legs went numb and you said don't sit "idian style"? Now with two kids later and having problems walking and using my arms. I could be a lot better off if you had of taken the time to really care about how I felt. I am sick of condesending doctors thinking that patients don't have real problems. I didn't have insurance and went through vocational rehabiltaion so you and the state didn't want to help me. So thanks for telling me that my legs wouldn't go numb if I crossed them. I now have a more progressive form of MS and you did nothing, but give me a great idea about not sitting indian style.

May 1st, 2015