A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret So He Lee MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Margaret Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Lee practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.