A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 9 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans