A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Leigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Leigh is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leigh
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Leigh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Leigh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leigh graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leigh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Warren Leigh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret W. Leigh practice?
- Dr. Margaret Leigh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Leigh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians and Chapel Hill Pediatric Specialists.