A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Leigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Leigh is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Leigh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leigh graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leigh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Warren Leigh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret W. Leigh practice?
- Dr. Margaret Leigh has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Leigh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians and Chapel Hill Pediatric Specialists.