A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Lekander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lekander
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lekander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Lekander, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lekander graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lekander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Barr Lekander MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret B. Lekander practice?
- Dr. Margaret Lekander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Lekander practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.