A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Lekander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lekander
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lekander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Lekander, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lekander graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lekander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Barr Lekander MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret B. Lekander practice?
- Dr. Margaret Lekander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Lekander practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.