A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Levy, BREAST SURGEON is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Levy MD is a female Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Levy practice?
- Dr. Margaret Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Levy practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.