A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Lobo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lobo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lobo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lobo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital,Inc-Out
- Lahey Clinic North Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret J Lobo MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Margaret J. Lobo practice?
- Dr. Margaret Lobo has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Lobo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Orthopedic Surgeons.