Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Lobo
Dr. Margaret Lobo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, MA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lobo is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Lahey Clinic North Shore and Lahey Clinic Hospital,Inc-Out. Dr. Lobo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Lobo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Margaret Lobo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, MA.
Dr. William Healy
Burlington, MA 0 mi39
Dr. Nurhan Kasparyan
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Burlington, MA 0 mi22
Dr. Joshua Baumfeld
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Burlington, MA 0 mi17