Dr. Margaret Lobo MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Burlington, MA

November 13th, 2013
Botched surgery
My husband received surgery from Dr. Lobo to remove a bone spur and a partially shredded achilles. Dr Lobo did not adequately explain the surgery or the expected recovery time; packed his foot too tightly post op causing nerve damage; and neglected to remove the bone spur which caused the problems to begin with. She was non responsive to phone calls and it takes forever to get an appointment with her. 9 months later and still in considerable pain, my husband has to have the surgery re-done which is likely to be much more extensive due to the first botched surgery. Needless to say, he is getting it done elsewhere. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

October 17th, 2013
Teacher
Dr. Lobo was great....clearly explained the surgery, as well as recovery time and process...I highly recommend Dr. Lobo...prompt and professional...

August 15th, 2013
Dr. Lobo is knowledgeable, courteous, caring, understanding and very patient. I've seen several Orthopaedic Surgeons and she is NUMBER 1. I recommend her 100%! She is the best!

September 17th, 2012
Sr Program Administrator - BioTech
It started on my first visit with Dr. LoBo that the prognosis to final visit she was right on the money. Explain everything from what was going to happen to what each follow up visit consisted and what to expect as we went forward. I was reassured by her and the staff how we could accomplish surgery and recovery. The thing that amased me was the timing when everything would take place and how detailed Dr LoBo was for my surgery and recovery for 3 months. I will need another surgery in four months for the same reason and would only let Dr LoBo take this on with me.

February 15th, 2012
Terrible!
Blew me off! Not interested at all in talking to me or providing a valid evaluation of my issue. Go to someone else.

September 6th, 2011
Dr. Lobo is caring,funny, honest and very professional. She's easy to talk with and fully discussed options.

September 12th, 2010
Dr Lobo: Repaired a problem with my wife's foot. She explained everything that would happen after surgery. Dr Lobo has an excellent "bed side manner" and she has been available when we have questions or concerns. I highly recommend this doctor.

January 13th, 2009
Attempted to contact this Dr. 3 times with no return phone call...very unprofessional