Dr. Margaret Lobo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Lobo?

Better than I ever could have expected.

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Dr Lobo, received me as a patient from the Lahey Hospital Emergency Room. Shattered my heel bone into four pieces when a ladder collapsed. I was 52 years of age. Over 45-50 normally disallows you for calcaneus surgery. Too risky. I work in a fast paced construction environment. Very physical job. Never sit down. Always moving at work. Went to four other surgeons in this orthopedic field. No one ever held out even a sliver of hope that I would work at any job where I was not desk bound except Dr Lobo. Even she did not think I could return to my original job. I am 58 years of age now and back to work at my old job. Medical miracle. Took two years to get back up to full speed, but I did it. Do some research on this surgery. It is extremely complicated. Dr Lobo definitely worked a miracle when she pulled my foot apart and put it all back together. Thank you Dr Lobo

Botched surgery

Posted on November 13th, 2013

My husband received surgery from Dr. Lobo to remove a bone spur and a partially shredded achilles. Dr Lobo did not adequately explain the surgery or the expected recovery time; packed his foot too tightly post op causing nerve damage; and neglected to remove the bone spur which caused the problems to begin with. She was non responsive to phone calls and it takes forever to get an appointment with her. 9 months later and still in considerable pain, my husband has to have the surgery re-done which is likely to be much more extensive due to the first botched surgery. Needless to say, he is getting it done elsewhere. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

Teacher

Posted on October 17th, 2013

Dr. Lobo was great....clearly explained the surgery, as well as recovery time and process...I highly recommend Dr. Lobo...prompt and professional...

Posted on August 15th, 2013

Dr. Lobo is knowledgeable, courteous, caring, understanding and very patient. I've seen several Orthopaedic Surgeons and she is NUMBER 1. I recommend her 100%! She is the best!

Sr Program Administrator - BioTech

Posted on September 17th, 2012

It started on my first visit with Dr. LoBo that the prognosis to final visit she was right on the money. Explain everything from what was going to happen to what each follow up visit consisted and what to expect as we went forward. I was reassured by her and the staff how we could accomplish surgery and recovery. The thing that amased me was the timing when everything would take place and how detailed Dr LoBo was for my surgery and recovery for 3 months. I will need another surgery in four months for the same reason and would only let Dr LoBo take this on with me.

Terrible!

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Blew me off! Not interested at all in talking to me or providing a valid evaluation of my issue. Go to someone else.

Posted on September 6th, 2011

Dr. Lobo is caring,funny, honest and very professional. She's easy to talk with and fully discussed options.

Posted on September 12th, 2010

Dr Lobo: Repaired a problem with my wife's foot. She explained everything that would happen after surgery. Dr Lobo has an excellent "bed side manner" and she has been available when we have questions or concerns. I highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on January 13th, 2009

Attempted to contact this Dr. 3 times with no return phone call...very unprofessional

Posted on September 26th, 2017