inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Woodstock, VA

• Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2010
My original ob/gyn went out of town--without telling me!--the week AFTER I was due. Luckily, I went into labor when Dr. Loewith was on-call. She was wonderful during my labor and when I ended up needing an emergency c-section, she was great at that, too! Even though she wasn't my doctor at the time, when she was on call 2 days later, she came by my room to check on me. Her bedside manner & genuine "caring-ness" made me switch to her as my regular ob/gyn. I would recommend her to everybody!

October 27th, 2009
A Doctor to Treasure
It is hard to find the words to describe what a humane, compassionate, and skilled doctor Dr. Loewith is. She is conscientious and her bedside manner is everything you would want. She was with me through two deliveries and I always will be grateful. She waited patiently through a long labor for the first delivery and came in for the second delivery even though she was not on call.

March 31st, 2010