A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Bert Fish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Chang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Chang practice?
- Dr. Margaret Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Chang practices Family Medicine near Edgewater, FL.
See Edgewater Primary Care Doctors.