Dr. Margaret Knight Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Knight?

listens, adjusts accordingly

Posted on June 11th, 2010

Dr. Knight takes the time to listen and discuss with you. She is knowledgeable in many areas. She does not over medicate. She was really good about my being on the lowest effective dose of antidepressants even though it is quite unusually low.

Her Nurse said I look Dirty

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Dr. Knight insisted on increasing my pain medications when I did not ask for it. I was taking 15mg of Oxcodone and 4 mg of hydromorphone. The Dr. insisted that I increase to 40mg of OXYCONTIN per dosing period with 20Mg of Oxycodone for breakthrough pain per dosing period. Before, with the 15Mg OXycodone, I was able to NOT take it if I was having a good day without pain, and I suffered no withdrawls. After just 3 doses of the OXYCONTIN, which made me very ill, I had severe withdrawls when I stopped. While being preoccupied with getting me addicted to pain killers, Dr. Knight neglected my Diabetes, and my blood sugars went out of control. Needless to say she was fired and I have taken my buisiness to another doctor.

Great Family Doc

Posted on January 25th, 2010

Dr. Knight is a wonderful family doc. I use her for my entire family. She is a very smart woman when it comes to diagnosis...even the less common ones! Very profesional and caring. Listens to her patients, unlike many docs. Appointment scheduling can be tough as she as booked often.

Posted on November 4th, 2015