A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Mann-Zeballos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Mann-Zeballos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann-Zeballos graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Mann-Zeballos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Marie Mann-Zeballos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Mann-Zeballos practice?
- Dr. Margaret Mann-Zeballos has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Mann-Zeballos practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.