Physiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  very upset with service and respect from almost all of the personnal  |  show details
by Will never take my mother back there again on May 14th, 2013

If I had the choice it would be no stars!!!!! I actually heard good comments from people I know, but this appointment wasn't even for myself, it was for my mother. I went with her because another doctor wanted her to have a neck fusion and I didn't like the idea so I told her to get a second opinion. So anyway, we went to the appointment and the receptionist was nice, we had no problems there, but we go back so she is waiting for the doctor to come in . First a nurse asking her questions, no problems there. Then the "practitioner" comes in and started asking her questions sometimes twice and my mother would go to answer her and before she could even finish what she was saying she would pop out another question but I am a very respectful person and yes I understand the phone situation in the doctor's offices, but when it comes to my kids I am answering my phone especially if it is the school calling. I received a call from the school for my son and I had to pick him up and I wasn't able to and I had to find a ride for him. I excused myself and told them it was the school and had to find a ride for my son. They snapped at me and told me to take it in the hallway, no prob, Make this short as I can now but I am very upset. Dr. Moon comes in and she seemed okay at first but as she checked out my mother she would ask questions and my mother would tell them what her previous doctor said and they contradicted half of what she told them and she had papers proving everything. Then I started to get pretty upset at this point but what hit the marker was when I went to leave (my mom was finishing up) and I asked them where the exit was and they told me to get back in the room until they were finished after the fact they saw I had to take a phone call from the school and I had to make sure my son was fine. At this point I was extremely irate. So yes, even though it wasn't my appointment I wouldn't really recommend this place to anyone who wants friendly service. I'm just ending it here because I could keep going I'm just saying I was very, very upset with their service.