A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Still:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Still is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Still
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Still Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Still, DO, FAAP, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Still graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Still has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret M Still DO, FAAP, and FACP is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Still practice?
- Dr. Margaret Still has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Still practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Internists and Lewisburg Pediatricians.