A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Still:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Still is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Still, DO, FAAP, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Still graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Still has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary Still DO, FAAP, and FACP is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Still practice?
- Dr. Margaret Still has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Still practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, PA and Sunbury, PA.
See Lewisburg Internists and Lewisburg Pediatricians.