A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meg Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meg Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meg Sullivan, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meg Sullivan MD and PA is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Meg Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Meg Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Meg Sullivan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.