A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Thompson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret M Thompson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Margaret Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Thompson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.