Dr. Margaret Hilda Macgillivray MD is female and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Macgillivray, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
She has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Adrenal Gland Diseases, Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, and Congenital Hypothyroidism.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Macgillivray graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Macgillivray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Women and Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macgillivray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 31 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Macgillivray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret H. Macgillivray practice?
Dr. Margaret Macgillivray practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Macgillivray, Dr. Gretchen Macgillivray, Dr. Gretta Macgillivray, Dr. Madge Macgillivray, Dr. Maegan Macgillivray, Dr. Maggie Macgillivray, Dr. Mamie Macgillivray, Dr. Margarete Macgillivray