A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Macgillivray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macgillivray
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macgillivray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Macgillivray, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Pituitary Diseases
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Macgillivray graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Macgillivray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Hilda Macgillivray MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret H. Macgillivray practice?
- Dr. Margaret Macgillivray has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Macgillivray practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Endocrinologists.