A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Macgillivray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Macgillivray, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Pituitary Diseases
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Macgillivray graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Macgillivray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macgillivray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 31 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans