Dr. Margaret Macleod MD Patient Reviews

2.1

• Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2016
She was a very hateful person!

December 23rd, 2014
This so called Dr has no bedside Manor and is extremely rude. She makes fun of people when they are down and really is not interested in helping you. She does not tell you what she thinks is wrong and just walks out and leaves you sitting there. When my daughter asked why her head had such terrific pain her answer was "Do I look like I have a cat scan on my forehead. This woman needs to be fired. She needs investigated for sure. Recommendations: STAY AWAY FROM HER! !!

June 24th, 2013
Not recommended
She was terrible. Diagnosis via her "thoughts", not an xray, didnt even look at my injury. Was rude, disrespectful, and even abnoxious. I can't see how she has a Ph; customer service is not in her vocab. I left w/out directions or recommendations.

May 28th, 2013
I thought it was just me, but I can see other people have the same reaction. Wait time is longer than the time I spend with her. Allergic reaction to Lipitor. Her advice- give it another try. Stupid me followed her advice- broke out in an even worse rash than before within 2 hours. She will hear about that at my appointment today.

July 14th, 2012
Not interested
This physician is not people oriented. She will listen but then she makes up her mind about what she will do regardless if you have doubts. She is not interested in your feelings or having a two-way communication or dialog. As soon as your time is up(10min visit) she heads for the door even if you are still talking. Does not go out of her way to help. Her motto should be "My way only". Her nurse is nice and friendly but receptionist is rude, condescending and should be fired. she runs an ad in the paper every week for the last two years. Now I know why. She can't keep patients.

March 18th, 2012
Confrontational. No bed side manner.

May 26th, 2017