Dr. Margaret Mahony MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2016
As I was taking a seat in the waiting room, I was called, no waiting here! Dr. Mahony was wonderful, listened to my concerns, and wants to find answers to my problems. I don't have to wait months and go through all the same routine testing I've already done with other docs. Also, had the best pap experience ever, I barely felt it...thank you so much Dr. Mahony!!

June 3rd, 2016
Wonderful doc
Smart , accurate and caring

August 2nd, 2013
Wonderful doctor
I am in my fifth month of pregnancy. Dr.Mahony is in charge of my prenatal care. She is soft spoken, understanding and reciprocal. During the critical first trimester, I underwent a devastating family tragedy. In addition to the shock, I worried about the impact of my grief on the unborn child. Dr.Mahony was very supportive and reassuring through this terrible time. Having such a comforting and warm-hearted doctor makes this nine month journey, with its ups and down, easier to traverse.

June 4th, 2012
On my first visit with Dr. Mahony she spent well over 90 minutes with me. She is a great listener and values your opinion.I had seen at least 4 other OBGYNs before finding Dr. Mahony and none of the other doctors could help me or even seemed interested in trying to help me. My case was not normal, but far from difficult (early menopause) and doctor after doctor kept ignoring the symptoms, telling me I couldn't be in menopause yet, which is ridiculous to even state! Dr. Mahony did the necessary tests immediately, which confirmed what I already suspected and helped me to get through a very difficult transition.

August 2nd, 2011
Beware!!
Will dispense HRT to you but mis-diagnose cancer and then not be accountable and will kick you to the curb when it's found. I came away from this "careful" Dr. with advanced breast cancer. Beware!!

May 4th, 2010
Dr. Margaret Mahoney expert in Bio identical hormone replacement.
Dr. Margaret Mahoney is an expert in Bio Identical hormone replacement therapy. Her knowledge in this area of medicine is amazing. I have a blood clotting disorder which prevents me from taking hormones orally and she helped me by prescribing Estradiol gel which now is helping me tremendously. I highly recommend this Dr.If you are suffering through menopause with hot flashes, heart and blood pressure problems, sleeplessness, anxiety and mood swings, this is the place to go.