Dr. Margaret Malaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Malaro?

February 17th, 2016

One of the finest physicians you will ever find.

October 19th, 2015

A caring doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Malaro for years. She is a kind and dedicated physician who gives me her undivided attention with compassion and determination to resolve any health issues I have. Her office staff reflects Dr. Malaro's style along with smiles and efficient service. I have yet to find such a caring doctor in my 57 years of life.

August 12th, 2015

Dr. Malaro is "one of a kind". Her kindness and concern for your well being is unbelievable. Dr. Malaro is NEVER in a rush to get you in and out like most Medical Professionals. She is completely dedicated to each patient on a "one on one" level.

April 8th, 2015

Great doc with patience yet determined to help you find a solution

February 19th, 2015

Compassion and Knowledge

she likes people. i'm glad to have her in my life during this menopausal phase. she is A+ compassionate and unpretentious. Perfect for our small community, yet, if you look her up you will find an impressive background with an impressive father-figure. I am sure that she is very qualified to practice and assist in any community she chooses.

December 14th, 2014

Compassionate and Professional

October 20th, 2013

Best Doctor Ever

She is fabulous. Her office runs like you expect a medical office to. They are efficient, pleasant and helpful. We drive from over an hour away to see her. You never feel rushed and always feel cared about. She is presents the issues and options to you in an easy to undertsand manner that puts you in control of your healthcare. This is how medicine should be.

May 6th, 2013

Not Thorough

enough for me. Have been going to her for a while without success in finding out my problem. Only after switching Dr's was I able to get the right test and diagnosis. I would not reccomend this provider. She is pleasant yes, but thats it. Billing is not great at all. Failed to reply to my insurance company and delayes claim which then caused a billing issue. Got a collection agency letter. Had to point out to them and then it was fixed. This has happened twice so enough for me.

April 19th, 2013

Dr. Malaro the most wonderful doctor I have ever been to. She is thorough, compassionate and speaks to you like someone who really cares about you. I feel so blessed to have been recommended to her. She is a true credit to the medical profession.

November 13th, 2012

Excellent in every way

I have never been to a more professional, caring, well-run medical office. The staff are very friendly, compassionate, and skilled at what they do. I have always gotten an appointment right away, often the same day if I have a problem. Dr Malaro spends as much time as needed, I have never once felt rushed thru. Calls are returned very promptly. Even after hours when a message is left with the answering service, the doctor calls back right away. I have been seeing Dr Malaro for many years and have recommended her highly to everyone. Everyone that I've referred comes back raving about how much they liked her and the office.

August 7th, 2012

Wonderful. Staff is always pleasant and helpful. Never feel rushed!!! Great listner and always caring.

August 2nd, 2012

Dt. Malaro worth the Move....

Dr. Malaro was with another group of doctors. When she moved I remained with her old office. After waiting for my appointments too long and not comfortable with my care...I did what I should have when she moved her practice...I decided I needed to change doctors. Dr. Malaro is a good doctor and when I mention her name among friends...many are her patients.Thanks Dr.Malaro for providing good care. Now my husband has decided to make the move as well. hopefully, she is taking new patients...