A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Mann, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Mann, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Mann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mann MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Mann practice?
- Dr. Margaret Mann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Mann practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Phlebology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Westlake Dermatologists, Westlake Surgeons, and Westlake Phlebologists.