A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Mann, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Mann, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Mann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mann MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Mann practice?
- Dr. Margaret Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Mann practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Phlebology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Dermatologists, Cleveland Surgeons, and Cleveland Phlebologists.