Dr. Margaret Marshall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Marshall?

August 14th, 2014

Mother

She is a super excelent doctor , I had a very rare benign tumor saw J/H and they said they gonna crack my chest and would have injuired my nerve , but doctor Marshall gave me a Viedo assistant thoracic surgery with no problem and I recovered very fast ,she is an excenlent ,excenlent ..... thoracic doctor. GOD BLESS HER to more patients ,

April 16th, 2014

Mr Septa

What was most memorable allot of pain

August 13th, 2011

Dr. Marshall saved my life. She diagnosed my lung cancer and removed it using video assisted thoracic surgery. I was in Georgetown University Hospital overnight; I never had any pain or even serious discomfort. Dr. Marshall and her staff visited frequently throughout my short hospital stay, checking on my progress snd kept my husband informed. My surgery was on a Tuesday morning and I was back at work the following Monday. About 15 years ago my father had lung cancer surgery using the old "crack open the chest" method and it was barbaric compared to what I had. There is no way I can thank Dr. Marshall and her team enough. She is a kind, caring and most of all an honest physician.

August 6th, 2011

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Dr. Marshall and her team give excellent care. She is caring and tops in her field.

July 25th, 2011

Very Caring Surgeon

Dr. Marshall is one of the most caring and competent surgeons I have ever met. Her staff is excellent and always helpful - even after you leave the hospital. Colleen (in Dr. Marshall's office) is amazing and can help with anything. Dr. Marshall, her staff and students are an A+ team that you would want on your side!

June 1st, 2017