A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Masterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Masterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Masterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Masterson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Masterson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Masterson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Masterson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Masterson practice?
- Dr. Margaret Masterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Masterson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Oncologists.