A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Masterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Masterson is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Masterson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Masterson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Masterson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Masterson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Masterson practice?
- Dr. Margaret Masterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Masterson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Oncologists.