A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Masterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Masterson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Masterson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Masterson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret Masterson practice?
Dr. Margaret Masterson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians, New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists, and New Brunswick Oncologists.