Dr. Margaret Masterson MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Masterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Masterson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Bone Marrow Transplantation, and Chromosome Aberrations.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Masterson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.More Education & Awards
Dr. Masterson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret Masterson practice?
Dr. Margaret Masterson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians, New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists, and New Brunswick Oncologists.