Learn more about Dr. Margaret Maytan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Maytan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maytan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maytan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maytan graduated from MD, Umea University Faculty of Medicine (Sweden.
Dr. Maytan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Person County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Warden Maytan MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret W. Maytan practice?
- Dr. Margaret Maytan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Maytan practices Psychiatry near Roxboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Roxboro Psychiatrists.