Dr. Margaret Mccloskey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 17th, 2015
She is a wonderful doctor and a delightful woman. My children adore her. She listens and always validates my concerns.

July 1st, 2015
Caring, knowledgeable, patient and kind ...she is the epitome of a good doctor. We are very lucky to have her as our son's pediatrician.

December 16th, 2014
Does not accept new patients
If one looks up for info about Dr. McCloskey, one would only find rave reviews and high rankings. Parents who would like to take advantage of her experience are not able to do so since, despite of what is advertised in the PDX Top Docs Magazine or even this website, she does not accept new patients. If you call, they might tell you she has a spot, and then call you saying she is not accepting new patients, but you of course can select from any of her other coworkers. It is important then to update this info.

April 21st, 2014
We were lucky enough to find Dr. McCloskey when I was pregnant with our first child, 19 years ago. We have had many many appointments with her over the years and I can honestly say she is the best doctor we could have ever hoped to find. She is always kind, compassionate, funny and will never make us feel rushed when we are there to see her. Not only does she talk to me but will also talk to my children and really listen to what we say. I am sad to say that my oldest has to now move on, but Dr. McCloskey knows him so well and his history that she is willing to help us find someone who is suitable for him. She goes above and beyond what a doctor has to for the sake of her patients.

July 20th, 2013
My oldest son is going away to college. He has been with Dr. McCloskey for his entire 18 years. There couldn't possibly be a better pediatrician! So warm, so caring, so knowledgeable, and always interested in his life. I am lucky that I have a sophomore in high school and I get to keep seeing her for 3 more years!