A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret McElroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret McElroy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McElroy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. McElroy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Harrington-Veach McElroy DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret H. McElroy practice?
- Dr. Margaret McElroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret McElroy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.