A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret McNamara, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. McNamara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary McNamara MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. McNamara practice?
- Dr. Margaret McNamara has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret McNamara practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.