A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret McQuiston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret McQuiston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McQuiston graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McQuiston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A McQuiston DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. McQuiston practice?
- Dr. Margaret McQuiston has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret McQuiston practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Internists.