Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Meals
Dr. Margaret Meals, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Natrona Heights, PA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Meals is affiliated with Allegheny Valley Hospital, Allegheny General Hospital and Western Pennsylvania Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Meals has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Margaret Meals is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Natrona Heights, PA.
Dr. William Bailey Jr
Natrona Heights, PA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Elaine Scott
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Natrona Heights, PA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Jason Thomas
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Natrona Heights, PA 0.01 mi19