A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Hayes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary Hayes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Margaret Hayes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Hayes practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.