A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meg Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meg Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meg Hayes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meg Mary Hayes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meg M. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Meg Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Meg Hayes practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.