A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meg Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meg Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meg Hayes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meg Mary Hayes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meg M. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Meg Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Meg Hayes practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.