A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Mehle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Mehle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehle
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehle graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mehle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Anne Mehle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Mehle practice?
- Dr. Margaret Mehle has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Mehle practices Family Medicine and General Practice near El Reno, OK.
See El Reno Primary Care Doctors.