A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Mehle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Mehle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehle
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mehle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehle graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mehle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Anne Mehle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Mehle practice?
- Dr. Margaret Mehle has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Mehle practices Family Medicine and General Practice near El Reno, OK.
See El Reno Primary Care Doctors.