A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mekai Vekima graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mekai Vekima has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mekai Vekima accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Mekai Vekima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret B. Mekai Vekima practice?
Dr. Margaret Mekai Vekima practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Saline, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Mekai Vekima, Dr. Margarita Mekai Vekima, Dr. Marguerite Mekai Vekima, Dr. Peggie Mekai Vekima, Dr. Margit Mekai Vekima, Dr. Maggie Mekai Vekima, Dr. Margo Mekai Vekima, Dr. Margery Mekai Vekima