A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Mercado is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Mercado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Mercado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Gutierrez Mercado MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret G. Mercado practice?
- Dr. Margaret Mercado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Mercado practices Family Medicine near Gig Harbor, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Orchard, WA.
See Gig Harbor Primary Care Doctors.