A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Mercado is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercado
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mercado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Mercado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Mercado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Gutierrez Mercado MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret G. Mercado practice?
- Dr. Margaret Mercado has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Mercado practices Family Medicine near Port Orchard, WA.
See Port Orchard Primary Care Doctors.