A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Mercado is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercado
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mercado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Mercado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Mercado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Gutierrez Mercado MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret G. Mercado practice?
- Dr. Margaret Mercado has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Mercado practices Family Medicine near Port Orchard, WA.
See Port Orchard Primary Care Doctors.