A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Messerly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Messerly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messerly
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Messerly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Messerly, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Messerly graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary Messerly MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Messerly practice?
- Dr. Margaret Messerly has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Messerly practices Psychiatry near Elyria, OH.
See Elyria Psychiatrists.