A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Metcalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Metcalf is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Metcalf, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalf graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Metcalf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Metcalf MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Metcalf practice?
- Dr. Margaret Metcalf has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Metcalf practices Plastic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.