A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Miklic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Miklic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Miklic graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Miklic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Miklic MD and MS is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Miklic practice?
- Dr. Margaret Miklic has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Miklic practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.