A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Millar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Millar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Millar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Millar graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Millar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Sidler Millar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret S. Millar practice?
- Dr. Margaret Millar has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Millar practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Centerville, IA.
See Centerville Primary Care Doctors and Centerville Sports Medicine Doctors.