A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Millar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Millar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millar
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Millar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Millar graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Millar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Sidler Millar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret S. Millar practice?
- Dr. Margaret Millar has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Millar practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Centerville, IA.
See Centerville Primary Care Doctors and Centerville Sports Medicine Doctors.