Dr. Margaret Millar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Millar?

August 27th, 2013

I want Dr. Margaret Millar BACK as my Physician.

I Want Dr. Millar BACK... She is on of the best doctors I have ever met. Trinity Regional Health System - WEST Campus made a huge mistake in letting her and the other doctor go. I will continue to look for Dr. Margaret Millar so I can start to see my doctor again.

November 19th, 2012

i love Dr. Millar she is very knowegable and personable.

February 14th, 2012

Excellent

My family has been in Dr. Millar's care for 16 years. She is extremely bright and has a gift for speedy, accurate diagnosis. She does an excellent job listening to patients and communicates in easy to understand language. Five Stars.

January 18th, 2012

I agree with the other reviews. Dr. Millar is a very good doctor. Saying that she has a nurse and one of the people answering the phone that are very brusque. Seems like they are there just to get a check. The others are very pleasant to deal with.

July 11th, 2010

Personality

She is personableUp-to-date on current treatments/trendsValues your opinion/desiresDoes not push medicinesConcern re: overall health

April 23rd, 2010

As someone else has already stated, Dr. Millar is great but some of her staff is not. I deal with the "front line" for no other reason than I think so highly of Dr. Millar. It really shocks me how they (I am not quite sure whether it's just the one lady or several different staff members)lack the ability to deal with people on a friendly and pleasant basis and it surprises me that they are able to remain employed. This is a part of the entire experience and contributes to the overall feeling before, during, and after the visit. Also, I think they are desperately in need of multiple phone lines as I'm pretty sure they are running on one. I tried something like 7 or 8 times to get through just to schedule my first appointment, which was a full month wait (though I was glad she was accepting new patients at the time). If she had not come SO highly recommended, I would have never gotten past the first couple of attempts. She IS worth the wait and the upfront inconvenience/hassle but I hope she will make the appropriate changes. =)

August 4th, 2009

Dr. Millar is wonderful! Her office staff (some of whom have been with her for over 10 years), sadly, lack empathy and basic courtesy. One in particular is typically very brusque over the phone. If you can endure her gatekeepers, it's worth it though, as Dr. Millar is caring, knowledgeable and will take the time to listen without rushing.

October 12th, 2017