A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ruth Mitchell MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret R. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Margaret Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Mitchell practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY and Cheektowaga, NY.
See Buffalo Hospitalists, Buffalo Internists, and Buffalo Geriatric Doctors.