A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ruth Mitchell MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret R. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Margaret Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Mitchell practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY and Cheektowaga, NY.
See Buffalo Hospitalists, Buffalo Internists, and Buffalo Geriatric Doctors.