A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Moore DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Moore practice?
- Dr. Margaret Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Moore practices Family Medicine near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Family Physicians.