A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Moore has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Moore DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Moore practice?
- Dr. Margaret Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Moore practices Family Medicine near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Family Physicians.