A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Moscato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Moscato graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Moscato has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Frances Moscato MD is a female Neurologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret F. Moscato practice?
- Dr. Margaret Moscato has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Moscato practices Neurology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Neurologists.