Dr. Margaret Mulderig Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Mulderig?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

March 27th, 2017

doesn't care about her patients

because of her I have permanent nerve damage, and she could care less. Be careful about trusting anyone working with or for her

August 26th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor!!!

Being a chronic pain sufferer, Dr. Mulderig is a lifesaver. She took the time to listen to my story. We decided on a course of action, and I am leading a somewhat normal life, and able to keep working!

August 28th, 2015

Communication with doctor's office by phone

Twice I phoned the office asking for a referral to Char , an excellent therapist for triggerpoint therapy. Both times I was told to see my primary caar provider. When I stated that triggerpoints in the rectus abdominis were causing acid reflux, doctor said triggerpoints don't cause acid reflux. She should know better. It's sad.

July 10th, 2015

Difficulty relating and listening to me, and I have heard this from other people as well. It's a shame because I have been very happy with the rest of the staff at Medical Associates.

April 16th, 2015

seemed incoherent during visit's, recommended 1 thing for me to do and turned around during the next visit and even reading through my chart didn't seem to remember what she had me on for pain from the last visit. Recommended me to consider retiring ,when I couldn't take the pain any more she wrote a note to my work explaining my situation .Then when I tried to collect a disability allowance I worked for 30 year's with 1 company , she turned around and told them she thought I was able to work ,thus screwing me out of thousands of dollars, so would I recommend her ,HECK NO

January 28th, 2015

This doctor did not do anything for me. I had to ASK to be referred to other medical personnel that could help me.

March 18th, 2013

This is a wonderful, caring doctor. She understands your uncomfortable and in pain and strives to correct that condition. She had to give me several injections and was very gentle where I had the pain. I am now out of pain and living my life normally again. I can't say enough good about this doctor.

January 29th, 2010

Very caring

She helped me a lot. She listened and gave me an injection that worked.

January 21st, 2010

Not the doctor for me

I was refered to Dr. Mulerig for severe neck pain and numbness in my arm. I know your first visit with any doctor is more or less getting to know you. Well my first visit it seemed as though she didn't even read my file that was sent. She didn't know what Doctor I was seeing or that I was already in Physical Therapy. She also wrote me a prescription for some type of nerve pill on this first visit.I was mainly there for the constant neck pain I was having the numbness was secondary.After another visit for a nerve test she found something in my elbow and referred me to another doctor. I had to bring up my neck again and she ordered another MRI. They gave me a return appointment the day after the MRI results. That appointment was a total of 5 minutes and told me nothing showed up. Was told to keep my appointment with the one she refered me to and that I must have sprang ed my neck. I felt like I was basically wrote off. My regular Doctor and my Physical Therapist both think there is something definitely wrong. In short I think she did not give enough time to even check in to my neck. She did not even ask where the pain was or how bad it was.

November 11th, 2009

very impersonably and quick to suggest the steroid shot which has not worked in the past.......

October 4th, 2017