A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Murphy-Zane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Murphy-Zane, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy-Zane graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Murphy-Zane has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Siobhan Murphy-Zane MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Margaret S. Murphy-Zane practice?
- Dr. Margaret Murphy-Zane has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Murphy-Zane practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Surgeons.