A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Murray is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Murray has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret D Murray MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Murray practice?
- Dr. Margaret Murray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Murray practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.