A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Murray is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Murray has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret D. Murray practice?
Dr. Margaret Murray practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.