A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Neal, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Neal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret H Neal MD is a female Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret H. Neal practice?
- Dr. Margaret Neal has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Neal practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Pathologists.